Monday 6 May 2013

Mostly Commuting

Over the last two weeks the cycling has returned to mostly commuting and with my job sized back back to class teacher I am back with a shorter commute (and smaller salary).
Never the less it is a good quick route which gives me a chance to do two 10 mile TT's every day racing against myself. I am pleased that there is improvement.
Did go on the Sunday run with the Loudoun Academy group on Sunday though. Only a 30 mile loop from Darvel to Muirkirk then over to Sorn and Galston before returning home. Enjoyed clear roads on the Muirkirk stretch as the road was closed because of a bridge repair (did have to climb over/through work site).
All being said that's a couple of hundred miles in the legs in the last two weeks and with the 5:2 diet helping shift a stone I'm looking for a good time in the Etape Caledonia next week.



No comments:

Post a Comment