Sunday 20 January 2013

Cold Feet

So after another round of antibiotics I restarted my training for the year. It was cold. Also annoyed that on one of my favourite routes I came across a road closed sign so had to fin a diversion. I am clearly not fit as I should be yet but I hope this ride kicks off the training.
If any motivation was needed to start I did have a brand new rear cassette fitted to all three sets of my wheels. Don't want to be an "All the gear and no idea" guy so I better get pedalling especially with all the sportives entered and the Scottish Champs at CycloCross coming up.
Never the less it was dry and no wind so a good day for cycling no matter the temperature!
Now if I could only get the feeling back in my feet!
Darvel to Strathaven and back - Garmin
Darvel to Strathaven - Sports Track Live Map

No comments:

Post a Comment