Saturday 2 February 2013

False Dawn?

So I headed out this morning for the 3rd attempt at starting my training this year. the two previous attempts were curtailed by illness and injury (and another round of antibiotics).
I headed up the big hill out of Galston. If I expect to conquer the Honnister,Whinlatter and Hardknott passes in April all on the one day I need all the hill training I can get.
I cant afford another false dawn. I am unfit, overweight, just over a sinus infection and carrying 3 or 4 niggling muscle strains.
Grim stuff aside it was a grand day, if cold, to be out and got 30 miles in including a stop at walkerts cycling where new shoes were purchased.....ssshhhh! dont tell the wife.
Well its of to the Chris Hoy velodrome tonight for the revolution series.A much warmer affair!
Todays loop with shop stop


No comments:

Post a Comment