Monday 14 October 2013

Monday Morning Sunshine

On holiday this week so I made a happy return to some cycling. I have been off the bike for 2 weeks with a hateful cold and too much study for non-successful interviews. (Side note: I have more insightful thoughts while cycling than trying to study so might hit the roads instead of the books next time I have an interview.)
As this was a ride of recovery I decided on a mostly flat-ish cycle. Apart from the bump that is Dundonald Hill I was successful and got my legs and lungs back into working mode with a 40 mile cycle to Barassie, along to Irvine then back through Kilmarnock to home.
Tired, but feel a bit more ready for my first cyclo-cross race of the season next weekend at Callander Park in Falkirk.
Great weather. Although it was cold you cant beat an almost windless sunny day for a cycle, especially on a day and time you are normally at work!



No comments:

Post a Comment